Christian Williams by and through his Guardian, Talena Nuckles vs. Sandstone Concession, L.P. and Heart of America Food Services
- $3 million settlement of
claim for dram shop liability of concessionaire at amphitheatre when patron became intoxicated and ran over Plaintiff Christian Williams while walking on the
shoulder of I-70 near Independence, Missouri.
Hilton vs. Hines, Circuit Court of Cass County
-Plaintiff suffered serious leg, hip, and head injuries in a small truck/motorcycle crash. Settlement for $1.4 million.
Edington vs. the Root Lawn & Landscape, L.L.C. and Jeffrey Turner-Circuit Court of Jackson County
- settlement for $1 million for serious left shoulder and back injury suffered by Plaintiff Lisa Edington in rear end collision by Lawn and Landcsape Truck pulling trailer loaded with Bobcat hi-loader.
Pohlman vs. Sanford Medical Center and Dr. Brady Stocklin
, $560,000.00 settlement of medical malpractice case involving severe bleeding complications following
cervical epidural steroid injection
DRABIK VS. STANLEY BOSTITCH, 796 F. Supp. 1271; 997 F. 2d 496
- Leonard Drabik, a carpenter suffered permanent neurological injury when a co-worker accidentally
bumped his head with a Stanley-Bostitch N-16 framing nailer, firing a nail into his brain. Trial in the United States District Court for the Western District of
Missouri resulted in a verdict for $1.5 million actual damages and $7.5 million punitive damages. After reversal by the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, 997 F.
2d 496, a confidential settlement was entered into.
Gerow vs. Chrysler, 987 S.W.2d 359 (Mo. App. W.D. 1999)
- post collision fire resulting in death of driver. Confidential settlement was entered into
after reversal by Missouri Court of Appeals-Western District.
Billings vs. Glock Ges M.B.H. and Glock, Inc., United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
Raymore, Missouri involved confidential
settlement for injury to a Raymore Police Officer injured by inadvertent discharge of a Glock 19 Hand Gun.
Earlene Smith vs. APAC Kansas, Inc. - Missouri Workers Compensation - Kansas City Division
- Workers Compensation Permanent total disability award for
female construction worker who suffered serious knee injuries requiring knee replacements as a result of a job-related assault while directing traffic.
McCulloch vs. Tasco Construction
- Workers Compensation Permanent Total Disability award for construction worker who suffered job-related back injury